CATHOLIC DOCTORS ASSOCIATION OF MALAYSIA

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Talk on Bioethics

The Catholic Doctor’s Association of Malaysia invites you to a forum on:

"BIOETHICS AND HUMAN LIFE"

Speaker: Rev Fr Fausta Gomez

Fr Gomez is a visiting priest from Philippines and has a special interest in Bioethics

Date: 6 June 2006 (Tuesday)
Time: 7.00 pm
Venue: Church of Assumption, Jalan Templer, Petaling Jaya
Light refreshments will be provided.

Am I allowed to conceive by the test tube (in vitro) method or other assisted reproductive techniques?
Are my babies allowed to be vaccinated by all current available vaccines?
Can I withhold food and nutrition from my sick and dying relatives?
Can I use condoms if I have HIV infection?
How is the medical profession responding to the challenges of the “Culture of Death”?

If you wish to have answers to the above questions, you should attend this interesting talk.

This talk on Medical Bioethics is open to all especially Catholic Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Health care workers, Lawyers, Social workers and interested parishioners.